So here is the NEW and IMPROVED Goal List, Some are to be finished in 2011, but overall they are a new set of goals that I can work towards every day, Its been a while as 98% of my old goals had been achieved, The Original list , is at the bottom.
1. Lose 40 Pounds in 2011
2. Cycle a Marathon at least once a week on the commute to/from work (26.2 Miles)
3. Run to work and back (13 Miles in total)
4. Cycle 90 Miles, off road, on a MTB
5. Cycle 100 Miles, on road, without stopping (Pee stops permitted)
6. Run The Manchester 10k
7. Finish the Mottram Moor Climb in under 7 Mins (Current PB 8 Mins 22 Seconds) - Done 06.02.2011, In 5 Min 21 Sec
8.Weigh less than 200 Pounds DONE
8. Wear Medium Tops – DONE
9. Wear 15″ Collar Shirts - DONE
10. Own a Trek Madone – Im calling done on this, I know, but its as close as i’ll get.
11. Compete in a Triathlon
12. Run a Half Marathon
13. Write A Book of my journey – Im on it
14. Promote cycling and weight loss to a room of Morbidly Obese adults—Done Ish, 28th May 2011
15. Ride a 100 Miles of Nowhere event
16.Never gain more than 1 pound in a week in 2011
17. Visit America and go for a ride
18. Ride a roller coaster again 23rd April 2011, Alton Towers, Many More To Come !
19. Fit in a size 34 pants DONE
20. Commute 250 Miles in 5 days - DONE
21. Ride the Manchester to Blackpool in under 3 hours
22. Get an average speed of over 20 MPH over a 10 Mile commute - DONE
23. Ride the Velodrome
24. Get my sprint speed to over 40 Mph (Current Best 36.8Mph) - Done 43.3 Mph June 2011
25. Become a Personal Trainer for Obese Adults
Update the “Theme” of this blog Done
27. Ride Joel Lane at least once a week
28. Get my Skin removed
29. Ride a L’Étape du Tour
30. Get a Anti-Obesity Cycling Jersey Printed
31. If I don’t lose at least 2 Pounds in a single week I must wear THIS at least once the following week. – This goal is over, I really dont have enough weight to lose at a rate of 2 pounds a week any more, so i’m calling it DONE
32. Cycle 15000 Miles Done !
33. Cycle 20000 Miles
34. Cycle Though The Pain
35. Ride the winter sprinter
36. Go Topless
37. Be Happy with my looks
38. Ride and Ellipse
39. Ride the Majority of the rides at Blackpool Pleasure Beach - DONE
40. Ride the Majority of the rides at Thorp Park
41. Ride the Majority of the rides at Camelot
42. Ride the Majority of the rides at Drayton Mannor
43. Ride the Majority of the rides at Chessington World Of Adventures
44. To improve on all my PB’s, below is a list of them, in red are ones I have bettered in 2011
Mottram Moor Climb 5 Mins 20 Sec
Quickest Mile – 24.1 Mph
Most Miles in a 5 day week 176.24 Miles – 256Miles (July 211)
Most Miles in a 4 day week 113.48 Miles
Best Average Speed Over A 15 Mile Commute 19.9 Mph Average – July 2011
Longest Commute 31 Miles
Quickest Normal Commute 17 mins 52 Seconds (Feb 2011)
Longest Non Commute Ride 66 Miles
Best Time in Manchester to Blackpool 3 Hrs 46 Mins (2010) - 3 Hours 10 Mins 2011
Best Time in Manchester 100 (K) 3 Hrs 46 Mins (2010)
Best Sprint Speed 43.3MPH
Best Top Speed 47.7 MPH (Down Hill)
Best Devils Hill 54 Sec – 49 Seconds, June 2011
Ride a Harley
Learn to Box – Done (Thanks to Kinect )
Not be scared to sit in chairs fearing I won’t fit or that I will smash it – DONE!
Be able to fit into an airline seat comfortably with no ‘fat boy’ extender belt -DONE ! May 24 2010
Ride a roller coaster again - DONE
Cardio and weights at least 4 times a week - DONE!
Be able to bend over and tie my shoes – DONE!
Fit comfortably in a theater seat – DONE!
Walk up the stairs at work without losing breath - DONE!
Be able to buy clothes in a ‘regular’ non-”big and tall” store – DONE!
Being able to walk into a room and not think that you are the biggest person in the room -DONE!
Be comfortable wearing a shirt tucked in- DONE!
Be comfortable wearing a belt – DONE!
Be able to wrap a bath towel around myself and be covered – DONE!
Weigh less than 400 pounds – DONE!
Weigh less than 350 pounds - DONE!
Weigh less than 300 pounds – DONE!
Weigh less than 250 pounds-DONE!
Reach goal weight of 235 pounds- DONE! – Oct 2010- Need to re-evaluate my Goal Weight now!!!
BMI of 49.9 – DONE!
BMI of 39.9 – DONE!
BMI of 35.0 – DONE!
BMI of 29.9 -DONE!
Walk 1 mile – DONE!
Walk 2 miles – DONE!
Walk 3 miles – DONE!
Walk 4 miles - DONE!
Walk 5 miles – DONE!
Run 1/4 mile – DONE!
Run 1/2 mile – SKIPPED IT!
Run 1 mile – SKIPPED IT!
Run 2 miles – DONE!
Run 3 miles – DONE!
Run 4 miles -DONE!
Run 5 miles -DONE!
RUN not walk the Manchester Bupa Great Rub (10k) -
Bench 225 pounds 8 times – DONE!
Bench 225 1 time – DONE!
Fit in a size 34 pants – DONE
Fit in a size 36 pants -DONE!
Fit in a size 38 pants -DONE!
Fit in a size 40 pants – DONE!
Fit in a size 42 pants – DONE!
Fit in a size 44 pants – DONE!
Fit in a size 46 pants – DONE!
Fit in a size 48 pants – DONE!
Fit in a size 50 pants – DONE!
Fit in a size 52 pants - DONE!
Fit in a size 54 pants – DONE!
Fit in a size 56 pants - DONE!
Fit in a size 58 pants – DONE!
Fit in a size 60 pants - DONE!
Fit in a size 62 pants – DONE!
Fit in a size 64 pants – DONE!
Fit in a size 66 pants – DONE!
Be able to wear a size 7XL shirt – DONE!
Be able to wear a size 6XL shirt - DONE!
Be able to wear a size 5XL shirt – DONE!
Be able to wear a size 4XL shirt – DONE!
Be able to wear a size 3XL shirt – DONE!
Be able to wear a size 2XL shirt – DONE!
Be able to wear a size XL shirt -DONE!
Be able to wear a size L shirt -DONE!